Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Letter F

Letter F had more than I expected it to. Not that we did very much of it, but maybe next year...

Foods We Ate:

French Toast

Frozen Yogurt

Fruit leather

Froot Loops

Fajitas

Fruit salad

Fishy crackers

Fruit snacks

Other Food Ideas:

Fondue

French Fries

Frosted Flakes

Fettuccine

Fritters

Fig Newtons

Fish Sticks (or real fish)

Fudge (I really wanted to make this but knew I'd end up eating the whole pan myself)

Activities We Did:

Printable pages from links HERE

Preschooler practiced writing upper & lowercase F

2nd grader wrote & illustrated a paragraph about fireflies

Made Father's Day cards (this was our craft for the day but I won't post a photo so they're a surprise for my husband...just in case he sees this)

Went and bought Father's Day gift (again, no photo)

Other Topics/Outings:

Flags

Feet

Football

Flashlight

Flowers

Fishing

Farm

Frogs

Family

Firefighters (maybe a trip to a firestation?)

F Movies:

Finding Nemo

The Fox & The Hound

No comments: