Friday, June 19, 2009

Letter I

It's a good thing I started this blog - it has created accountability for me to keep doing this every day, even when I don't feel like it! Not many food choices today, but at least they are all yummy...

Foods We Ate:

Ice Cream

In & Out Burger (my husband was really glad it was "I" day!)

Other Food Ideas:

Icees

IHOP

Activities We Did:

Printable worksheet pages from links HERE

Preschooler practiced writing his upper & lowercase I

2nd grader wrote & illustrated a paragraph about ice cream

Craft - Ice Cream Man (instructions & template HERE)
We went to IKEA (this is a WIN-WIN: I get to shop & the kids love the play area!)

Went to In & Out Burger for dinner

Watched Ice Age movie

Other Topics/Outings:

Ice Skating

Insects

IMAX movie

I Movies:

Iron Giant

Incredibles

Indiana Jones (if you have older children)

No comments: